Saturday, June 22

Cupcake Overload: Angelica's Bakeshop

Angelica's Bakeshop has been in Cebu City for a long time now. I can say that they are one of the best bakeshops in town that can be compared to Goldilocks, Red Ribbon or Leona's. Like any other bakeshops, they offer a lot of cakes, different breads and pastries that can surely satisfy your cravings plus the value of your money.

They have a lot of branches strategically situated in the entire city of Cebu. I know that they have a branch in Jones Ave., JY Square Mall, Parkmall, Banilad Town Center and Gaisano GrandMall in Lapu-Lapu City. I always visit their branch near my place here in Jones Avenue and I like the staff because they are so warm and accommodating.

this is their logo and the box cover
Everytime I visit this bakeshop, it will take me a lot of time to get to choose what I want to eat because they have so many choices that can literally overwhelm you. From breads to cookies to cakes and cupcakes. Just say what you want and you can find it there. Below are the best-tasting and affordable cupcakes that they have in the chiller.

capuccino cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes, choco cupcakes with frosting, choco roll, strawberry roll, mango roll

ube cupcakes, choco loco, red velvet, choco cupcakes, pandan roll and carrot cakes

So far, I am consistent in buying some of their mouth-watering cupcakes that I really don't want to miss and I am even proud to share it with my friends. I even compare it with those popular cupcakes out there like from Sweet Little Things, Cupcaken, Phoebe's or Leona's.

red velvet and cappuccino cupcakes
choco cupcakes with icing
lemon cupcakes
ChocoLoco
Angelica's Bakeshop never fails to amaze their customers with their cakes and pastries. They are so consistent with both the taste and value of your money. If you are looking for an affordable treat for your family and friends, this is the right place for you. They also offer cakes for all occasions and accepts orders for personalized cakes.


Angelica's Bakeshop
Juana Osmeña Blvd., Jones Ave., Cebu City
(032)253-4077 / 1214

Banilad Town Center
(032)416-2271

Salinas Drive, Cebu City
(032)417-2005


5 comments:

  1. I loved the chocolate cupcake you gave me on my birthday. It was super yummmm! xx

    www.diningincebu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow daghana cupcake choices sa Jones branch uy... sa BTC kay gamay ra kaayo :-(
    And yes, lami ang ila choco cupcakes... barato pa gyud :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's their lemon cupcake? I wanna try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry if i have a dirty mind, tan-awa ang ulo sa baker sa logo... medyo disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they still have carrot cake?

    ReplyDelete