Here are the rules:
- You give a Liebster Award to bloggers whom you think deserves to have more readers because you appreciate their blog
- You must link back to the person who nominated you
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers (in GFC)
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
Before I will answer Shee's questions, I will present the Liebster Blog Award to seven of the well-deserved bloggers that I'm following:
1. Mustachio of the Mustachioventures
2. JoAnn of the Food Wanderings in Asia
3. Justinne of the Babe for Food
4. Aileen of the Travel.Food.Finds
5. Ivan of the AllenZan
6. Chen of the The Petticoat
7. Ralph of the Ako si eLGimiKerO
I believe I can update the list if someone deserves an award, right? :-)
For you to know a bit of me, I will answer Shee's 10 questions honestly and to the best that I can. Here it is...
1. What are your three most favorite things to do?
Whew! This is still the first question and I am already sweating hehehe. It depends on where I am, seriously. Since this is, I believe a wholesome question, it will be...
2. Which actor/actress plays in the lifetime movie about your life?
I'm torn between my two ultimate crushes. It could either be Billy Crawford or Arjo Atayde.
3. It's your birthday. What's for dessert?
I love this question. You know how I love eating but talking about desserts, I would love to have something that has chocolates in it like...
4. What are three blogs you read everyday?
I. Food Wanderings in Asia
II. Dude for Food
III. Travel. Food. Finds
5. What was your holiday wish list as a kid?
Since childhood until now, I am a fan of Superman and I'm still collecting Superman stuff.
6. Do you have a former favorite outfit that you're now embarrassed of?
I have this pair of jeans that I love to wear when I was in Grade VI but when I reached High School, I chose not to wear it anymore coz I discovered that on both sides of the jeans were two ribbons placed as a design and take note, the color is violet. I got so embarrassed with the thought of wearing it when I was a grader and I swear, I don't want to see that pair of jeans anymore. I'm wondering if my mom had an idea about those ribbons. Ggrrr...
7. Who is the most interesting person you've ever met?
I always admire my previous manager named Ging Hoyumpa. I find her interesting because it seems like she knows everything in this world. She is an inspiration, a mentor and a true friend.
8. What is at the top of your bucket list?
I only have one thing in mind and that is to live a life of a millionaire without any problems and distractions.
9. What is the best and worst about blogging?
Best - meeting new friends; getting appreciation of what you are doing
Worst - being a food blogger, it is so expensive!
10. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
I want the beach parties, packed-out clubs and I'd like to surrender to the seduction of Berlin, Germany and live a hedonistic life which is way different from my life today.
I had so much fun answering Shee's questions. I hope what you've learned about me today will be our little secret. Also, I hope you will find time to answer my 10 questions below:
10 Questions for the Awardees:
1. If you are in an island, what 3 items would you want with you?
2. What 3 websites are you digging right now?
3. What quality do you find most attractive in others?
4. If you become a superhero, what would be your superpower and why?
5. What is the most important thing you look for in a relationship?
6. What would you most like to change about yourself physically?
7. Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter?
8. What is one thing you've always told yourself you would do, but still have not done?
9. What is your favorite expression?
10. Why do you blog?
There you go my friends. I hope you will have a great time answering my questions. I will be looking forward for your responses. Ta ta!