Saturday, August 23

Cucina Italiana, Dipolog City

It's been awhile since my last visit in my hometown, Dipolog City. One of the things that I usually do is to cruise for a new food spot if there's any or a coffee shop maybe where I can also chill with my family and friends and I am glad to know that Dipolog City is in progress.

One new restaurant that really ignite my curiosity is Cucina Italiana, another restaurant under the management of the people behind the most popular and prestigious D'Hotel and Suites located at the heart of the Orchid City of Dipolog.




The place is cozy and it has a homy ambiance. It is never intimidating instead inviting plus the staff and crew are perfectly friendly and accomodating.




Here's what we gobbled up...


The Puttanesca (Php220.00) is delicious. It has garlic, anchovies, black olives, capers and a hint of chili. The sauce really compliments everything but my friends and I haven't tasted the hint of chili on it. I guess if consumers will ask for it, they can add some chili flakes to make it more spicy. Overall, it's perfect for me.


The Bavaria Pizza (Php330.00) is a 12" oven-baked pizza loaded with mozzarella, assorted sausages, bellpeppers, onions, oyster mushroom and ham. The crust is baked to its perfection plus the ingredients were generously provided on the bed of crust. It is deliciously superb.


Cucina Italiana is a must-go Italian restaurant located in the heart of the city. They also serve sandwiches, rice meals and even wines. I hope they will also serve different kinds of cheeses to be paired with their wines. Take a look at some of their recipes from the menu.



To rate, I will give this resto 8/10 because there's more to improve on for a starter but it's fair enough because of the good food plus the staff and crew and most of all the ambiance.

Have you been to this place? If not, what are you waiting for? Go now and let me hear your thoughts.


Cucina Italiana
Osmeña Street, Dipolog City






No comments:

Post a Comment