Sunday, March 9

Calea Pastries and Coffee, Bacolod City

Talking about desserts in Bacolod City, one of the most popular places where we can find the best-tasting cakes and pastries is Calea Pastries and Coffee. I've heard its name before from my friends and colleagues until I get to visit the city of smiles and see the establishment myself.


At first, I was hesitant to get inside because there were a lot of people in the establishment. I was thinking if there was a party going on but only to find out that the people are also dining customers. The place is really full everyday and everynight, literally. That only means one thing, people love their cakes and pastries without any doubts.

Thanks to tresbellaschic.wordpress.com for this particular photo
The interior is really nice and inviting plus it's color is soothing to the eyes. It is an ideal place to hang out with your families and friends or simply enjoying your dessert after a sumptuous meal.




As always, I didn't waste any time when I was already inside the shop. I went straight to their chillers to check what do they have and what am I going to order but again, I was overwhelmed with the number of variants or flavors. Take a look at what they have for my sweet tooth...





Overwhelming, right? Good thing coz I was with my officemates when we went there and we got to choose a lot of flavors that time. Here's what we ordered:

Pecan Pie ala Mode - Php95.00
This is one of my personal favorites. The pecan is generously distributed on top of the pie plus the base is so soft and it has a caramelized sugar in it. What made it the best is also the vanilla ice cream on top that compliments the entire piece of heaven. I can definitely recommend this to everyone. The best!

Coffee Fudge Cheesecake - Php85.00
By looking at this photo, I am again drooling. If you love coffee or any coffee-based desserts, this is the best pastry for you. It is rich in coffee flavor plus the chocolate base is ohh so sinful!

Chocolate Mousse Cake - Php85.00
The slice is really big and thick for its price. It's not only the size that is amazing but also the cake itself. It is a combination of chocolate cake, mocha ice cream and peanut butter in one. Try it!

Blueberry Cheesecake - Php85.00

Strawberry Cheesecake - Php85.00
Both blueberry and strawberry cheesecakes are their signature pastries. Both are so soft and not that sweet. Simply mouth-watering.

Cream Puffs - Php85.00
This is one of their unique inventions. It has two cream puffs filled with delicious cream in the middle and drizzled with chocolate cream on top plus caramel.

Are you still okay after reading this post and looking at the photos? For those who have diabetes, beware. You can taste a small portion of it but not too much. Seriously.

If you have the luxury of time, visit them and share your thoughts as well. Sugar rush hours starts every Monday to Thursday at 8:00am to 10:00pm and Friday to Sunday at 9:00am to 11:00pm.


Calea Pastries and Coffee
Level 1, Balay Quince,
Lacson St., Bacolod City


No comments:

Post a Comment