Wednesday, June 19

Father's Day (Lunch) Celebration

Afternoon of June 16, Father's Day, my friend and I went to Ayala Center-Cebu to stroll and simply kill the time. We don't have lunch yet that's why we decided to go to Sbarro to treat ourselves with Italian pizza and pasta. Sbarro is known to serve freshly-made pizzas and pastas in huge portions to satisfy any cravings. Here's what we had...

meatballs and pasta stuffed pizza with tomato sauce... delizioso!
  tortellini with tomato sauce and garlic bread
                                                                              
 I enjoyed eating the stuffed pizza. However, I don't like the tortellini because it is so starchy when you start chewing it. I was expecting that since it is a pasta, it should be 'al dente' but unfortunately, it's not. I will never eat this again but I want to try their other pizzas and pastas soon.

  • Ayala Center Cebu
    2nd Level Ayala Center Cebu,
    Cebu Business Park, Archbishop Reyes Ave.
    Cebu City
    (032)233.6186
    10:00 am – 9:00 pm








1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you've tried their baked ziti. Always has been my favorite there! xx

    www.diningincebu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete